Comment on page
Search in a note
- 1.Click the
...button in the top bar of your note editor
Search this note. You may also use the shortcut
Fto activate this search.
- 3.Type the phrase or words you want to search
Enterto go to the next instance, or press
Enterto go to the previous instance. You may also click the up/down arrow button to navigate back or forward between instances.
- 1.Click the search dropdown buttonand select
- 2.Enter the word or phrase you want to locate in the
- 3.Enter your new text in the Replace box
- 4.Click the
Replacebutton to update the matched instance. To update all instances at once, choose
- 1.Tap the
...button in the upper right corner of your note editor
Search this note
- 3.Enter the phrases or words you want to find in the note.
- 4.Tap the left and right arrow in front of the search box to navigate between matched instances.