Comment on page
Sort notebooks in the sidebar
By default, newly created notebooks are added to the top of the tag list in the sidebar. You can manually rearrange your notebooks or sort them by title by following the steps below:
- On Mac, Windows and Linux: Drag the notebook up or down to rearrange the order.
- On iOS: Tap and hold a notebook in the sidebar and drag it up or down to rearrange the order.
- On Android:
- 1.Tap and hold a notebook in the sidebar and select
Rearrangein the pop up.
- 2.Drag the handle in the right side of each notebook row to rearrange
Sort items in the sidebar
Title (A -> Z)or
Title (Z -> A)
- 1.Navigate to the parent notebook, you will see its nested notebooks in the notes list panel. If they don't appear, go to Settings > General > Enable Show nested notebooks in the notes list.
- 2.Drag the nested notebooks up and down in the notes list panel to rearrange to rearrange them. Their new order will be reflected in the sidebar.