Search for notes
You can search for text and tags in each notebook or in all notes. If a note is in a locked notebook, it won't be included in the search result.
- Enter the phrase you want to search in the search box located in the top bar of UpNote window.
- The search results will highlight the matches in your current notebook.
- If you want to search in All Notes, use the shortcut
G. Or go to
All Notessection and perform searching.
- On desktop apps, you may save your search so you can find it quickly from the sidebar. Click the save buttonin the search box.
- Your saved search will appear under All Notes section.
- Tap the search iconin the upper right corner of your notes list screen.
- Enter the phrases you want to search
- You may select if you want to search in the current notebook/folder/tag or in All Notes
- To search for exact phrases, wrap your searched phrase in double quotation marks, for example
- You may search for tags by inserting the
#key in front of the phrase
- If you want to search for notes containing multiple tags, type multiple tags in the search box. You may also use Saved Search to stick this search on the sidebar.