Sync notes across devices
UpNote supports automatic syncing across unlimited devices. You need to sign in to your UpNote account on your devices to sync your notes (make sure your email address is entered correctly).
- On desktop, go to
- On mobile, go to
Sign in to sync notes
- If you don't have an account yet, click/tap the
Sign up nowlink to create an account.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the syncing issues:
- 1.Make sure your internet is connected.
- 2.Sometimes due to spotty internet connection, your images/files are not completely uploaded yet. You can try forcing syncing on both devices:
- On iOS/Android app, pull down from the note list (you will see the syncing icon when pulling down).
- On Mac/Windows/Linux app, click the sync buttonlocated in front of the search box.
If you have done the above and your notes are not synced:
- If you have recently reset/changed your password on any device, please re-sign in on other devices (go to Settings > Account and check if you have signed in)
- If you are in China, you may need to use a VPN to bypass the firewall and sync your notes
- If you switch to a new phone, please sign out and back in again on UpNote app.