Mar 29, 2023
- NEW: Now you can open multiple note windows on iPad. This feature helps you make the best use of the iPad large screen to compare different notes or work on multiple notes simultaneously.
Mar 24, 2023
- Fixed an issue where the app may automatically sign in when deleted and later reinstalled.
- Improved startup time so the app starts faster.
- Fixed a rare issue where the note would be blank when it contained a special Japanese emoticon.
- Improved typing Japanese in a table.
Mar 12, 2023
- Improved synchronization to be more reliable.
- Improved translation for Simplified Chinese language. Many thanks to Leon who helps us improve the translation.
- Fixed many small issues with text formatting.
Mar 7, 2023
- Stability and performance improvements.
Mar 1, 2023
- NEW: You can now use Spolight Search to find notes in UpNote. To protect your privacy, your locked notes will not be searchable in Spotlight search and can only be accessed after you enter the passcode to unlock them.
- When you delete a notebook, you can now choose to move the notes to the trash or keep them in All Notes.
Feb 26, 2023
- NEW: you can now view the version history of your notes. When you edit a note, the older version will automatically be saved in the version history so you can easily review what has changed.
- The settings screen has been improved to be similar to the desktop app, making it easier to navigate.
Feb 20, 2023
- Fixed a bug with drawing in dark mode, the color automatically inverts from white to black.
Feb 9, 2023
- Update the app to not ask users to create a lock passcode if the user does not use the lock feature.
Feb 5, 2023
- Minor translations update.
Feb 3, 2023
- NEW: UpNote has now supports sign in with Google and sign in with Apple. These additional methods help you access your account quickly and improve account security with multi-factor authentication (MFA). For an existing users, you can change your sign in method with email and password to the new methods in your Settings -> Account screen.
- NEW: You can now see notes from nested notebooks in the parent notebook.
- NEW: You can now copy the link to a collapsible section.
- When editing a heading or a collapsible section, the links will update automatically.
- Improved changing text formats when multiple cells in the table are selected.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Jan 5, 2023
- You can now set the background color and text color for each table cell.
Dec 29, 2022
- NEW: you can now insert custom date format into template.
- If you are viewing or editing a template, you can quickly create a new note from the current template.
Dec 23, 2022
- NEW: If you frequently reuse or duplicate a note, you can now add the note to Templates. This feature helps you save time when creating a new note, instead of copying content from another note, you can now simply select from saved templates and UpNote will fill in the content for you.
Dec 15, 2022
- Fixed an issue with unable to paste some special characters into UpNote.
Dec 12, 2022
- Fixed the note content is not displayed on iOS 12.
- Added scan document to quick actions widget.
- Fixed app might crash when viewing invalid images.
Dec 5, 2022
- NEW: you can now set paragraph spacing for your note.
- Fixed the issue where the note list was not updated when a hashtag was removed from the note.
Nov 23, 2022
- Fixed an issue with unable to click on todo list item
Nov 23, 2022
- Fixed pasting into todo list, bulleted list or numbered list might not work properly.
Nov 19, 2022
- NEW: You can now embed videos from YouTube, Vimeo and other sites in your notes.
- Fixed a bug with search notes by title.
Nov 3, 2022
- Fixed an issue with unable to insert back links
Nov 2, 2022
- Fixed an issue where notes could not be searched in backlinks.
- Fixed an issue where new tags could not be created when typing in Korean.
Nov 1, 2022
- NEW: LaTex formulas are now supported. Now you can easily insert math, physics and chemistry equations into your notes!
- Improved stability and performance.
Oct 7, 2022
- Fixed "Paste from Markdown" feature not working on iOS 15 and below
Oct 5, 2022
- NEW: When pasting into UpNote, you can choose "Paste from Markdown" to automatically convert Markdown format in UpNote editor.
- Fixed an issue with the menu not being displayed when clicking the "More" button on the image.
Oct 3, 2022
- Nested notebooks are now displayed in the main list. You can rearrange nested notebooks and sync changes to other devices.
Sep 28, 2022
- Fixed an issue where links to the current note might not appear in the info panel
Sep 25, 2022
- Fixed an issue with unable to type on Magic Keyboard
Sep 22, 2022
- Fixed various issues with keyboard on iPad when app is in Split View or Popover mode
Sep 14, 2022
- Stability and performance improvements
Sep 13, 2022
- Optimized UpNote is for iOS 16.
- Fixed insert link not working.
- Improved creating new notes from the Quick Actions widget to be more reliable.
- Fixed an issue where the editor didn't auto-scroll when the user entered a new line.
Sep 9, 2022
- NEW: UpNote now supports "Quick Actions" widget so that you can quickly insert text, image, check list and drawing to the note.
Sep 4, 2022
- Fixed the format bar might not appear when editing on iPad
Sep 2, 2022
- NEW: widgets are now supported. You can add a widget to show a specific note or a widget to show notes from any section on the sidebar: All Notes, Quick Access, Notebook, Filters, or Tags.
- UpNote now uses significantly less memory and system resources, even when the user has a lot of notes.
Aug 3, 2022
- NEW: UpNote has supported Turkish language
- You can now enable or disable word wrapping in code block
- Fixed the side bar doesn't display nested notebooks properly if the side bar is sorted alphabetically
Jul 22, 2022
- NEW: You can now quickly cut, copy and remove quotes and code blocks from the quick menu.
- NEW: You can now set the background color of quotes.
- Improved search inside code blocks.
- Improved tables to avoid accidentally resizing table columns.
Jul 18, 2022
- Fixed a rare issue when clicking on an image, the resize button might not appear.
- Fixed a rare crash on iPad when open the app from note link.
Jul 10, 2022
- Fixed inserting images from iOS app not syncing with other devices
Jul 8, 2022
- NEW: you can quickly cut, copy and set background color for each collapsible section.
- NEW: you can now search notes by title.
- You can view updated attachment from other devices.
- Improved app performance and reliability.
Jun 18, 2022
- Fixed an issue where notes were not automatically saved when edit protection is enabled.
Jun 16, 2022
- Improved collapsible sections to automatically expand when the section contains search results
- Fixed an issue with pasting data on a collapsible section
- Fixed a bug where Japanese language could not be typed in the collapsible section
- Improved Russian translation
Jun 15, 2022
- NEW: you can now insert collapsible sections into your notes. Collapsible sections make it easier to write long notes. Please update UpNote on all other platforms to use this new feature.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when removing tags from notes.
- Improved user experience for viewing and adjusting images.
- Fixed an issue where links from YouTube app are not clickable.
May 21, 2022
- Stability and performance improvements
May 19, 2022
- Improved lock screen to be able to enter passcode with keyboard
- Improved sharing notes screen to make it easier to use
- Added new font "Inter"
Apr 15, 2022
- Added a new filter to show notes shared via web links
- Fix a bug with scan document screen
Apr 10, 2022
- Bug fixes and stability improvement
Apr 8, 2022
- NEW: you can now share your notes via a secret web link
- UpNote now will show a warning if the note is too long
- Improved export of notes to text
- Improved code block to be more reliable
- Improved typing in Japanese/Korean/Chinese
- Fixed an issue where deleting a notebook did not move notes in a nested notebook to the trash
- Improved pasting of text, images and files into UpNote
- Fixed issue with Cmd + Backspace deleting note content
Mar 16, 2022
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements
Mar 9, 2022
- Improved display for tables
Mar 9, 2022
- Improved synchronization for users with a lot of notes
Feb 21, 2022
- Fixed an error when exporting note to HTML
Feb 15, 2022
- Improved downloading images and attachments to be more reliable
Feb 13, 2022
- Improved writing in Japanese, Korean and Chinese
- Showed a clearer message when deleting a tag
- Updated Japanese translation
Feb 7, 2022
- Fixed app crashes on devices running iOS 14 and earlier. This is a serious issue caused by Apple's Xcode program.
Feb 4, 2022
- Improved search inside notes for easier navigation to next and previous matches
- You can now sort the sidebar in alphabetical order
- Added more options to adjust the style of the completed to-do item
Dec 30, 2021
- Fixed a rare issue where images and attachments could not be downloaded
Dec 29, 2021
- NEW: when you share a link to UpNote, the article will be automatically extracted and added to UpNote without ads or navigation
Dec 19, 2021
- Improved search inside a note
Dec 17, 2021
- NEW: you can now search within the note
Dec 14, 2021
- NEW: you can now number lists to continue from the previous list